The Hedge covers the main news reported by other sources on the web that should have caught your attention over the past 24/48 hours.
We monitor and select top stories that truly deserve your attention both on a daily and weekly basis. We invite our readers to share with us any value-added content at any time.
- Wal-Mart Vs Amazon: Wal-Mart Asks Permission To Test Delivery Drones (coverage from & thanks to Reuters, 27/10/2015)
- Q3 Results: First Data, T-Mobile, Alibaba & IAC All Report Q3 Results (coverage from & thanks to Business Wire, 27/10/2015, CNet, 27/10/2015, Reuters, 27/10/2015, TechCrunch, 26/10/2015)
- TalkTalk Cyber Attack: Check Out The Latest Development (coverage from & thanks to Wired, 27/10/2015)
- Google’s Algorithm & IA: Google Introduces RankBrain (coverage from & thanks to Bloomberg, 26/10/2015)
- Internet Broadband Speed: Major Internet Broadband Providers Are Being Questioned (coverage from & thanks to Reuters, 26/10/2015)
- Pay With Your Gadgets: Learn More About MasterCard’s Vision (coverage from & thanks to The Verge, 26/10/2015)
- Etsy ASAP: Etsy Launches Same-Day Delivery Services In New York (coverage from & thanks to Mashable, 26/10/2015)
- Pay With Chase: Chase Enters The Digital Wallet Market (coverage from & thanks to Re/Code, 26/10/2015)
- RBS & Facebook: RBS Signs Up To ‘Facebook At Work’ (coverage from & thanks to FT, 25/10/2015)
If you want to discuss any of these topics with our team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org