The Hedge covers the main news reported by other sources on the web that our Team of experts believes should have caught your attention in recent days.
We monitor and select the top five stories that truly deserve your attention, on a daily and weekly basis.
We invite our readers to share with us value-added content at any time:
- Come On, Pay With Samsung: Samsung Pay Has Launched In South Korea (coverage from & thanks to The Next Web, 17/07/2015)
- Toshiba’s Scandal: Top Executives Under The Spotlight, And For The Wrong Reasons (coverage from & thanks to Reuters, 17/07/2015)
- Facebook’s Bolt-On Deal: FB’s Oculus Ready To Spend $60m For Gesture-Control Pebbles (coverage from & thanks to Wall Street Journal, 16/07/2015)
- Google Patent: Google Wants To Render Patents Examination More Efficient (coverage from & thanks to Google, 16/07/2015)
- Facebook & Videos: Facebook Adds ‘Watch Later’ Button To Videos (coverage from & thanks to ITech Post, 16/07/2015)
If you want to discuss any of these topics with our team, please email us at email@example.com