The Hedge covers the main news reported by other sources on the web that our Team of experts believes should have caught your attention in recent days.
We monitor and select the top five stories that truly deserve your attention, on a daily and weekly basis.
We invite our readers to share with us added-value content at any time:
- Verizon/AOL Mobile Push: Will AOL Buy Millennium Media? (coverage from & thanks to TechCrunch, 09/07/2015)
- Is “Asking For Links” Ok? Google Clarifies Again Its View On Links Requests (coverage from & thanks to Search Engine Land, 08/07/2015)
- Let’s Play Music With Facebook: Facebook Rumoured To Build A Music Streaming Product (coverage from & thanks to Business Insider, 08/07/2015)
- Twitter & Advertisers: Twitters New Direct Response Ad Products (coverage from & thanks to Reuters, 08/07/2015)
- Apple’s Force Touch Technology: Would You Buy A New IPhone? (coverage from & thanks to The Wall Street Journal, 08/07/2015)
If you want to discuss any of these topics with our team, please email us at email@example.com