The Hedge covers the main news reported by other sources on the web that should have caught your attention over the past 24 hours.
We monitor and select top stories that truly deserve your attention both on a daily and weekly basis. We invite our readers to share with us any value-added content at any time.
- Amazon Handmade: New Platform Has 5,000 Sellers And Over 80,000 Products (coverage from & thanks to Seattle Times, 8/10/2015 and Amazon, 8/10/2015)
- Is ‘Samsung Pay’ Secure? Samsung’s Core Technology Was Reportedly Hacked (coverage from & thanks to Mashable, 8/10/2015)
- Uber Vs Lyft: The Hacker Behind Uber Data Breach (coverage from & thanks to Reuters, 8/10/2015)
- Images Solutions: Sony Acquires Softkinetic Systems S.A. (thanks to Sony, 8/10/2015 )
- Mails & Drones: SingPost Succeds In Its First Mail Drone Delivery (thanks to Singpost, 8/10/2015)
- Will Dell And EMC Merge? This Could Be The Biggest Tech Deal In History… (coverage from & thanks to The Wall Street Journal, 7/10/2015)
- Alphabet.com: Google Buys All It Can Buy (coverage from & thanks to Domain Investing, 7/10/2015)
- Google & AI: Google Invests In DFKI (coverage from & thanks to Tech Crunch, 7/10/2015)
- Big Changes At Twitter? Product Boss Announces Major Changes To Certain Core Features (coverage from & thanks to The Wall Street Journal, 7/10/2015)
- Amazon Inspector: Amazon Enhances Its Security Monitoring For AWS (thanks to Amazon, 7/10/2015)
- Mobile Performances Do Matter! Google Introduces Accelerate Mobile Pages (thanks to Google, 7/10/2015)
If you want to discuss any of these topics with our team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org