The Hedge covers the main news reported by other sources on the web that should have caught your attention over the past 24 hours.
We monitor and select top stories that truly deserve your attention both on a daily and weekly basis. We invite our readers to share with us any value-added content at any time.
- Yahoo Spins Off Alibaba Stake: Good News For Yahoo! (coverage from and thanks to Reuters, 29/09/2015)
- Online Grocery Shopping: Walmart’s Strategy To Include Local Pickup And Further Expansion (coverage from and thanks to Tech Crunch, 29/09/2015)
- Alibaba Grows In India: Alibaba Invests $680m In Paytm (coverage from and thanks to The Tech Portal, 29/09/2015)
- Facebook’s Net Neutrality: The Debate In India Continues (coverage from and thanks to Economic Times, 29/09/2015)
- Ad Blockers Are Not Cool Anymore: App’s Chart Indicates A Drop In Popularity For Ad Blockers (coverage from and thanks to Marketing Land, 29/09/2015)
- A New Tracking System For Apple? How Apple’s Data Collection Strategy Differs From That Of Rivals (coverage from and thanks to Washington Post, 29/09/2015)
- Samsung Pay Is Unstoppable! Samsung Pay Gets The Backing Of TSYS (coverage from and thanks to Market Watch, 28/09/2015)
- PayPal Enhances Its Security: ‘PayPal Here’ To Support EMV (thanks to PayPal, 28/09/2015)
- Facebook Down Again: Another Bad Day For FB Users (coverage from and thanks to Mashable, 28/09/2015)
If you want to discuss any of these topics with our team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org