The Hedge covers the main news reported by other sources on the web that should have caught your attention over the past 24 hours.
We monitor and select top stories that truly deserve your attention both on a daily and weekly basis. We invite our readers to share with us any value-added content at any time.
- Amazon & Google: Will They Ever Pay Their Fair Share Of Taxes? (coverage from and thanks to Sky News, 28/0972015)
- iPhone 6s & 6s Plus: Record Sales For Apple! (coverage from and thanks to Reuters, 28/0972015)
- Hacked Amazon Dash Button: Get Ready For Your Pizza Delivery (coverage from and thanks to The Verge, 28/09/2015)
- Goodbye Liberty: Vodafone Ends Talks (coverage from & thanks to Computer Weekly, 28/09/2015)
- Customer Match: What Is Google Up To? (coverage from & thanks to Search Engine Land, 28/09/2015)
- Facebook For Business: FB Banks On Trends (thanks to FB, 27/09/2015)
- India By Train: India Grows With Google (thanks to Google, 27/09/2015)
- Google Hangout: Russia Needs Tech Investment (coverage from & thanks to TechChrunch, 27/09/2015)
- Refugees Camps: Facebook Cares (coverage from & thanks to The Telegraph, 27/09/2015)
If you want to discuss any of these topics with our team, please email us at email@example.com