The Hedge covers the main news reported by other sources on the web that should have caught your attention in recent days and hours.
We monitor and select top stories that truly deserve your attention both on a daily and weekly basis. We invite our readers to share value-added content at any time.
- Nokia’s Shanghai Bell: Nokia Strikes JV With Huaxin (coverage from & thanks to Reuters, 28/08/2015)
- Avid Life Media’s CEO Leaves: Boss Noel Biderman Resigns After Data Hack At Ashley Madison (coverage from & thanks to Sky News, 28/08/2015)
- Uber China: Uber Closes $1bn Round Of Funding (coverage from & thanks to Reuters, 28/08/2015)
- Facebook & Piracy: FB Improves Its Video Management Tools (coverage from & thanks to Facebook, 27/08/2015)
- Google’s Snippets: AdWords To Roll Out Structured Snippets For All Accounts (coverage from & thanks to Adwords, 27/08/2015)
If you want to discuss any of these topics with our team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org