The Hedge covers the main news reported by other sources on the web that should have caught your attention in recent days and hours.
We monitor and select top stories that truly deserve your attention both on a daily and weekly basis. We invite our readers to share value-added content at any time.
- Finally, A £844m Deal: Pearson To Sell FT Group To Nikkei (coverage from & thanks to Pearson, 23/07/2015)
- Online Push For Wal-Mart: Wal-Mart Stores Inc Now Fully Owns Chinese E-Commerce Firm Yihaodian.com (coverage from & thanks to Reuters, 23/07/2015)
- Technicolor & Cisco: France’s Technicolor To Acquire Cisco’s Set Top Box Unit for $602m (coverage from & thanks to Reuters, 23/07/2015)
- Apple Cuts Costs: Apple’s Capital-Spending Projections Fall (coverage from & thanks to Wall Street Journal, 22/07/2015)
- Video Stuff: YouTube’s 360-Degree Video Format & TrueView Ad (coverage from & thanks to Marketing Land, 22/07/2015)
If you want to discuss any of these topics with our team, please email us at email@example.com