The Hedge covers the main news reported by other sources on the web that should have caught your attention over the past 24 hours.
We monitor and select top stories that truly deserve your attention both on a daily and weekly basis. We invite our readers to share with us any value-added content at any time.
- Apple Music: Record Numbers For Subscribers (coverage from & thanks to CNet, 20/10/2015)
- Uber’s Competition In China: Yidao Yongche Raises $700m (coverage from & thanks to Tech Crunch, 20/10/2015)
- Amazon & NYT: The Debate Over Accuracy Continues (coverage from & thanks to BBC, 20/10/2015)
- Facebook & Security: FB Enhances Its Security Notification Service (coverage from & thanks to Wired, 20/10/2015)
- Spotify’s New Markets: Music Streaming Service Will Be Launched In Japan And Indonesia (coverage from & thanks to Tech Crunch, 19/10/2015)
- Cybersecurity Information Sharing Act: FB, Google And Yahoo United Against The CISA (coverage from & thanks to IT Pro, 19/10/2015)
- Bad Times For IBM: IBM Revenue Drop (coverage from & thanks to The Wall Street Journal, 19/10/2015)
- Uber Car: Mapping Cars (coverage from & thanks to Buzz Feed, 19/10/2015)
- iOS & Personal Information: Read More About iOS Apps & Private APIs (coverage from & thanks to Source DNA, 18/10/2015)
If you want to discuss any of these topics with our team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org