Here we present our SEO audit of HSS Hire, whose online strategy caught our attention earlier this week in the wake of a poor trading update that led to a loss of almost 40% of value for its shareholders on Wednesday.
Our report provides a detailed analysis of SEO technical and on-page parameters for its domain, hss.com.
Our research identifies all the variables that could affect search engine rankings and the customer’s journey, based on:
- On-page Rankings Factors
SEO Audit Summary
- Score: Critical areas where intervention is needed on a scale from 1 to 5 from an SEO perspective. “1” least problematic, no action needed; “5” most problematic, immediate attention needed.
- Status: indicates the current performance of the website for the specified parameters.
- Description: indicates the analysed SEO parameters, which are identified through the crawling.
- The website has a strong technical set-up, which guarantees an excellent mobile user experience, but speed metrics indicate that structural changes are needed to boost its performance both on mobile and desktop.
- The performance of the site could be affected by missing and/or inefficient hierarchy structures, which combines with very poor on-page optimisation.
- In order to gain more authority, the structure of the entire website should be amended or revisited, while on-page optimisation is strongly recommended as part of a more comprehensive and efficient digital strategy.
The full audit package (“HSS Audit”) can be downloaded at the link below.