A prime example of a hard nut to crack?
Try with latest news in tech-land, where AI-related activity populates most of the websites we monitor daily.
Certain trends leave little room to the imagination — quite literally.
In a story headed “After beating the world’s elite Go players, Google’s AlphaGo AI is retiring”, Tech Crunch recently noted that °he latest (human being) to succumb is Go’s top-ranked player, Ke Jie, who lost 3-0 in a series hosted in China this week.°
AI-related news is not limited to Google’s owner Alphabet, however.
HPC Wire reported that “the processing power and cloud access to developer tools used to train machine-learning models are making artificial intelligence ubiquitous across computing platforms and data framework,” according to Nvidia CEO Jensen Huang.
“One consequence of this AI revolution will be ‘a Cambrian explosion of autonomous machines’ ranging from billions of AI-power Internet of Things devices to autonomous vehicles, Huang forecasts.”
Softbank could not refrain from taking a bite, as you might know.
For its part, Apple is bringing artificial intelligence to chips!
Need to say more?
Cheer up with Bitcoin’s chart at the bottom of our weekly wrap.
Or die happy, if you shorted it.
Trending Tech: Google
- No, You Cannot Beat AlphaGO; Google Announces AI Investment (Tech Crunch 26/5/2017; Axios, 26/5/2017)
- Istio: Google Teams Up With IBM And Lyft (IBM, 24/5/2017)
- Latest On Adwords (Google 23/5/2017; Google, 23/5/2017)
- Google Vs. EU: Regulatory Risk Persists (Reuters, 22/5/2017)
Key highlight of the week:
Trending Tools/Digital: Facebook, Amazon, Twitter…
- FB‘s SDK Extension Supports Google AMP (Facebook, 25/5/2017)
- Facebook Signs Deals Backing Upcoming Video Services (Reuters, 24/5/2017)
- About Amazon‘s Shopping Stickers (Tech Crunch, 24/5/2017)
- Twitter Launches A New Feature For Businesses (The Verge, 23/5/2017)
Key highlight of the week:
Trending Finance: Bitcoin, LeEco, Apple, Softbank…
- About Bitcoin‘s Unstoppable Surge & Coinbase Outages (CNBC, 26/5/2017; Reuters, 25/5/2017)
- LeEco Pulls Out All The Stops (Reuters, 26/5/2017; The Verge, 23/572017; Reuters, 22/5/2017)
- Apple Brings AI To Chips (Bloomberg, 26/5/2017)
- About Softbank’s Bright Prospects (Reuters, 22/5/2017; Bloomberg, 24/5/2017; Tech Crunch, 24/5/2017)
Key highlight of the week: Bitcoin!
If you want to discuss any of these topics with our team, please email us at email@example.com.
Alessandro Pasetti, Co-founder & Chief Strategist Officer
Email Ale now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Pasetti, Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer
Email Laura now: email@example.com
Francesca Chiappalupi, Non-executive Director
Email Francesca now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruna Scuderi, SEO Specialist
Email Bruna now: email@example.com
Jeni Smith, Educational & Business Development Manager
Email Jeni now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chiara Muscolini, International Relationship Manager
Email Chiara now: email@example.com