- Both asos.com are boohoo.com are complex platforms due to the quantity of products and the variety of countries and languages that are being targeted. For ASOS, a soft spin-off of its online outlet offering, for instance, could make sense.
- Their size shows in the Google UK indexed pages, including their domains and subdomains:
- ASOS: 1,360,000 results
- boohoo: 544,000 results
- Canonicalisation/URLs: canonicalisation has been implemented by both companies. However, the URL structure of ASOS is better built. By comparison, the URLs of Boohoo look over-optimised at times, and need work
- Multi-language: the correct use of multi-language features (e.g. hreflang) and sitemaps have been detected for both websites
- Page speed: especially on mobile, this is a problem for both
On-page & Hierarchy
- ASOS: on-page optimisation and structure are above average.
- ASOS: more attention should be given to some landing pages (e.g. outlet), which do not present the same level of optimisation that has been detected across the site
- boohoo: more attention should be given to its hierarchy structure, while on-page should be optimised, too.