Here we present our SEO audit of AA, a road recovery firm whose online and financial performances were initially discussed by our team on Wednesday.
The analysis of theaa.com shows a good technical configuration; however, more focus on optimisation is strictly necessary.
SEO Audit: Key Findings
- Technical: the canonical tag has not been implemented on the majority of the website’s pages
- Hence,duplication issues could harm its rankings
- Moreover, many 404 errors (“page not found”) associated to the URLs of several images have been detected
- Speed: speed for Mobile is below average, while Desktop is above average
- Hierarchy structure: the platform is not fully optimised, hierarchy needs SEO work, and the same applies to on-page and path journey
Score: Critical areas where intervention is needed on a scale from 1 to 5 from an SEO perspective. “1” least problematic, no action needed; “5” most problematic, immediate attention needed.
Status: indicates the current performance of the website for the specified parameters.
Description: indicates the analysed SEO parameters, which are identified through the crawling.